POSTED BY: KIM
Okay, I got a hold of Rich on his cell phone as he and the rest of the Lang son families are heading back to Hanoi with our new babies. Owen is sleeping in Rich's arms right now, so we couldn't talk for long. And since Owen was sleeping, I didn't get to hear him do any baby talk.
Rich says Owen is incredibly cute and big. His exact words were, "you won't believe how cute he is and he's huge...like a 3-year old." We expected him to be smaller than the average American baby his age, but Rich says Owen's 6-9 month clothes should definitely fit him. I can't wait to see my little boy!
Rich is going to call me once he gets back to the hotel and send me pictures of our little prince.
I can't begin to describe how I feel right now. It seems like I've waited a lifetime to be Owen's mommy. And it has finally happened. Now, I just have to be patient and wait for them to come home in 2 weeks.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
CONGRATULATION! I am so excited for you all! I hope Rich gets home in record time! I cannot wait to see pictures!
Stacey
Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you!
Congratulations! He is very handsome, and looks like a bright healthy little man! I can't get over how big he is! He looks very well cared for. Rich & I wish you the best!
Susan
My heart is full.
Post a Comment