Happy Birthday to Rich!!!!! Today is my wonderful husband's birthday. We woke up fairly early for a Sunday and headed to Jasmine for dim sum with my family. It was fun to see the kids after so many weeks of not seeing them because we've been busy.
Well, yesterday we heard from our case manager at the adoption agency. She said we're very close to traveling to pick up Owen. Hooorrrray!!!!! I'm so happy. We hope to have our little guy home in time for my brother's wedding, on November 17th. It would be nice to introduce Owen to our extended family.
I'll be back with more news as I get them.
Stay tuned.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you get travel news soon! I cannot wait to see your family united with Owen. My wedding anniversary is the 17th also, it is a good day to get married! It will be our 6th this year!
Keep us posted!
Post a Comment