It will be a week this Saturday since we last received an email from our Case Manager with our Adoption Agency telling us that we should travel soon.
I emailed our Case Manager about updated pictures of our precious Owen and the response was..."Hubby will be in Vietnam soon enough. You'll have the real thing."
Imagine the surge of joy I felt when I got this email last Saturday. Well, until I get that call from our Case Manager, I'm going totally nuts. Ideally, I'd like Owen home in time to attend my brother's wedding. This would be a perfect time for us to introduce the newest member of our family to my extended family.
I should still feel good and that's it. But it's very hard considering that we've waited so long and I'm desperate for another glimmer of hope. What would save me from going totally insane this coming week is get a call from our Case Manager telling us to get our visas.
Emotions are high at the Karpp compound. This weekend, we continue with Rich's birthday celebration. I know his birthday was last week. But because he's such a special guy, I've decided to celebrate every weekend in the month of October.
We're having dim sum with friends on Saturday. In the evening, we'll have dinner with the same set of friends. Did I ever mention that we love to eat? There's no doubt that Owen will be quite chubby within a few months of coming home.
Well...signing off so that I could go sit by my cell phone and home phone. Just in case our Case Manager tries to get a hold of me.
I'll be back with good news soon, I hope.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment