Great news everyone!
We got our call this morning to get our visa to travel to pick up our little prince, Owen.
Our Case Manager caught me as I was stepping out of the shower. I'm glad I didn't take that hour-long shower today! Well, I can't begin to describe the happiness I feel. We're one step closer to having our little boy home.
Tentatively, our G&R date is October 29th. We need to be in Vietnam on the 26th of October, which also happens to be my birthday! I'm so excited. I think I'm going to cry.
I'll be back with more news. I have to go call my parents now.
Stay tuned. I'll be back.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kim,
We are so happy for you. We cannot wait to see pics of little Owen. Our daughter is in the same orphanage as Owen and we hope to get our great news to travel soon!!!
Amy :)
Congratulations on your G&R date. We are expecting ours anytime to travel to Nam Dinh. No word yet, though.
I look forward to reading updates.
Jeff
www.lovetoelly.blogspot.com
Kim,
I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to see your family united with Owen!
Post a Comment