POSTED BY: KIM
Okay, I was too impatient to wait for Rich to get back to the hotel to call me, so I called him again. They're a little delayed getting back to the hotel because they had to take Owen to get his pictures taken for passport and visa.
But Owen was awake when I talked to Rich and I heard him cry for the first time. Which in turn made me cry. I wish I could just hold him and let him know that everything is okay. He's probably scared right now being taken from the only home he's ever known and his nannies who have cared him from birth.
Rich should be back at the hotel shortly, so I will get to see Owen shortly. Hopefully, he's calmed down by then. Rich brought plenty of toys for Owen, so we hope he's like every other child we know and can be easily distracted and placated with a new toy.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment