All right, I stand corrected. Rich is having trouble posting, but has no trouble reading what I wrote about the hotel being 5 star and all. He said, it's 3 stars but very nice, still. The furniture has seen better days, but he's very happy with the hotel.
It wasn't my fault that I misinterpretted what he said on the phone last night. I had been worried sick all day about him. And when he called, I was in a near state of panic. So...when he said the lobby is luxurious, I took it as LUXURY ACCOMMODATIONS. Rich has very high standards.
Anyway, they're settled and met with the WC staff yesterday. Kenny came to their room at 5:30 to discuss what their schedule would be like for the next few days. The G&R Ceremony is actually on the 30th (Tuesday) instead of the 31st as we had been told by our Case Manager right before Rich left for the airport. I'm so happy that we'll have Owen a day early. Hopefully, this will also mean this will give them enough time to speed up the paperwork. I would love to have my family home on time or early.
As soon as I get pictures from VN, I will post. So, for now, you'll have to just settle for a few brief words updating you on our situation.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Kim. That's great that everything is going so well. Let us know if you are going to do any video sessions once you have Owen, we'd like to join you.
Love,
doug & Heather
Post a Comment