Thursday, November 1, 2007

Vietnam Day 7

2007/11/02

Owen almost slept the whole night last night, waking up around 5. He had a bottle and played for a while, then went for a short nap. He got up and played and we fed him again around 10:30. He then went for a nap but only stayed down for five minutes or so. He woke up and cried and cried. I left him in the crib while he was crying and he eventually stopped, but started climbing around and bumped his head. He almost pulled himself up to a standing position first, though. He needed a diaper change, so I pulled him out of the crib and we cleaned him up. He was still crying after that, even when I carried him around, so we gave him some Orajel and he settled down. He's working on a new tooth.

I need to get some pictures of Owen when he's screaming so nobody gets the idea that he's happy all the time. He's very cute all the time, but he's only happy about 90% of the time.

I also need some pictures of me with Owen so nobody thinks I'm not spending a lot of time with him. I'm just the one who tends to take the pictures.

It rained the last two days so we haven't taken Owen outside yet. I'm not sure if we have a hat that's warm enough. There's no rain today but it's windy and cool (cold by Hanoi standards, even though weather.com says the high will be 72 degrees Fahrenheit). It's supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow, so maybe we'll leave the hotel.

No comments: