We touched down at LAX at about 8:00pm California time tonight after a long, grueling plane ride from Hanoi. That's it for now - it's late and we're very tired.
Here is Owen on the plane from Hanoi to Hong Kong.Here is Mommy finally holding Owen at home.
Glad everyone made it home. We're another World Child family and we have absolutely loved following your adventures (we are waiting for our CFC and we've requested a boy). Much happiness!! Missy
3 comments:
Glad everyone made it home. We're another World Child family and we have absolutely loved following your adventures (we are waiting for our CFC and we've requested a boy). Much happiness!!
Missy
Congratulations!!!!! You look so happy! I am so glad that everyone is home safe and sound! I hope Owen transitions to US time quickly!
Congrats!
Yeah, I am so happy for your whole family! How wonderful your holidays (and the rest of your lives) are going to be!
Stacey (and Sasha)
Post a Comment