Monday, December 8, 2008

The House...

...is a big mess, but my boys are happy. Therefore, I'm happy. That's all that matters in life is that my kids are happy.

While the boys napped this afternoon, I cleaned the house. And it was so tidy by the time I was done. After they got up from their naps, I fed them and got them dressed and took them out to the mall for a stroll in the double stroller. We got home an hour later and I fed them their dinners. Afterwards, I left Owen and Dash out in the open (not in the play yard) to play while I tried to make dinner and tidy up again. Owen was running around the house kicking his ball while Dash crawled around on the floor trying to get to the ball. It was so cute. At one point, I placed both boys in Dash's small playpen and let them play and they had so much fun wrestling and hugging each other. Dash laughed and laughed and Owen chuckled the entire time. I could tell they were very happy being with each other.

Anyway, I got nothing accomplished because my boys were so happy playing with each other, laughing and running around the house, all I could do was stand in the kitchen and watch their merry antics. The sound of my children's laughter is truly the sweetest sound in the world to me.

Pictures and videos to follow...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love days like that! It sounds wonderful!
Stacey and Sasha