Well, our friend Stacey is going to Vietnam today to pick up her little girl. So, this leaves just our family and Heather's family. Heather's been waiting 14 weeks, so I hope she gets her call sometime this week. That would make me very happy to hear that she got her call to go.
As for us, I selfishly want to get the call too, but certainly understand if we don't get a call this week. According to the adoption agency, we are still on track to travel in September (even though, I think early October is more realistic).
We got updated photos of Owen over the weekend and boy did it make me happy. My heart skip a couple of beats looking at his pretty face (yes, my son is pretty... okay and hansome too).
Over the past few days, I've spent hours staring at his photos. I would enlarge the photos and study every detail. From his chubby cheeks and large eyes to his clenched fist and full lips. I fall deeper in love each time I stare at his face. What a beautiful boy. Rich and I are very lucky, indeed!
In this batch of pictures, Owen's wearing a Power Ranger Ninja Storm shirt. He looks so manly in it. Owen's grandparents and aunts and uncles are all very anxious to have Owen home ask us every chance they get if we've received our call to travel yet. This whole world will know when we get that call. Those of you who know me well, know that I'm loud. So, I will shout it from the rooftops when that call comes in.
Stay tuned for more info!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment