Well, we're nearing the end of another week of waiting for news that we're cleared to travel to pick up Owen. Rich and I have been waiting anxiously for that call. I go everywhere with my cell phone, just in case that call comes in while I'm in the bathroom. Silly me.
Patty, Heather, and Stacey are my 3 friends I met on our Vietnam Adoption Board. They've kept me sane thus far!
Anyway, our friends, Patty and Stacey are leaving next week to pick up their little girls. We're very happy that they'll be united with their babies very soon.
This leaves Heather's family and our family waiting for news. We hope to hear soon so that Heather and I don't go totally nuts!
I want to kiss my little boy so badly!!!! Kissing his picture that sits on my night stand each night is not the same. I know, pathetic. But hey--I love Owen and I'm hoping that by some miracle he can feel my kisses each night.
That's it for now. Just a few thoughts about this torturous wait. Still hoping that we'd get the call in the next few days.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment